'Motel Rocks' Saves The Day

'Tis the season for a work christmas party and this year is my very first. This year I got my first job in retail, working for Oasis and I love it. The employees are the nicest and funniest people ever and I love the company's fashion as a whole. 
So when I was told we were going for dinner I had to make sure I had a great outfit, however this ended up being waaay harder than anticipated! After scouring the internet and Oxford Street all week, Friday afternoon fell and I had given up. It wasn't until one of my friends posted a picture on Instagram that I thought to look on 'Motel Rocks' website, and sure thing I found my outfit straight away! 

I didn't want anything over the top, everything seemed to be sequinned or too tight for me. We were going to dinner at Maxwell's in Covent Garden. The dress I chose is named the 'Motel Tiara Babydoll Dress in Sun Moon Stars Print'.
The dress has quite a casual/gothic/ethic vibe to it which I love. However with the right shoes and accessories I believe I can dress it up enough for the christmas meal. The dress has stars, moons and suns printed onto it with a deep V shaped neckline at the back. 





It costed a steep £35 but they have a 20% off for students so I jumped on that and purchased it in both sizes XS and S as I didn't want to risk buying the wrong size, and with their free delivery for orders over £50 I got free delivery for saturday, which arrived promptly at 11am on saturday morning (i'm very impressed!).






I teamed the dress with some black Topshop 'Matter Dolly Ankle Strap Shoes', a chain jewelled necklace from Oasis, topped off with Mac's 'Satin Rebel' lipstick and was ready to go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment