EOS Lip Balm

Whilst in America a few years back I came across EOS (Evolution Of Smooth) lip balms whilst shopping in Walgreens. I had heard a few Youtube beauty gurus talk about them but they were only available to buy over in the States, so I was excited to try one out when I finally found them whilst in Florida. 

I love their unique simple packaging and the different flavours available. I only brought one in Summer Fruits and it made my lips silky soft, therefore when my family went back last Christmas I asked them to grab me a few more in different flavours. 


They brought me 4 more, one in Sweet Mint, another in Summer Fruits, Strawberry Sorbet and Honeysuckle Honeydew. So far I am loving the mint, it's really fresh and feels light on the lips, and I love the smell of the honeysuckle and honeydew!


Don't worry, if you want to buy some they're now in the UK thanks to Topshop, so you don't have to travel all the way across the pond to grab yourself a lip balm!

Have you tried any EOS products? If not which flavour interests you?

No comments:

Post a Comment