Getting into Spring

Slowly but surely Spring is on its way and already fashion stores are providing us with bright coloured garments for the season. Personally I can't wait for Spring to hit the UK and give us some sun and the opportunity to go out in my denim jacket instead of a massive coat with layers and layers beneath!

One of my favourite pieces I've purchased for Spring are some floral shorts from Oasis. I love the ditsy floral print as well as their soft shape and the light material; they fall in a elegant round shape rather than the usual straight edge. 
The shorts are black with printed white flowers, and also have green incorporated into the colour scheme. At the moment I'm teaming them with a coral jumper to bright up the look, however when Spring/ Summer arrives I can't wait to wear them with crop tops and t-shirts.

Below are some examples of how I've styled the floral shorts to suit the current season:

Coral Jumper: Oasis
Faux Leather Top: Oasis
Jewelled Jumper: Topshop

Grey Top: Topshop
Crop Top: Primark

























Let me know which look is your favourite? What can't you wait to whip out of your wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment