Oasis Internship

Week 1:

On Tuesday I started an internship with Oasis at their Head Office with the Marketing department. Thanks to my amazing managers at White City I'm here for 4 weeks and I'm already loving it!- I've got my own computer, desk and post-notes haha!

We've got 3 big events coming up so I've been running around and making hundreds of phone calls, especially for ice!
So far I've seen so many lovely new garments for their A/W 14 collection (especially their coats). 

On Tuesday I forgot to snap a picture of my outfit, however below is what I wore on Wednesday. The dress is from Oasis's A/W 13 collection and I love it. Its full of colour and I love the shape. The material isn't too thick either, so I'm able to get away wearing it during spring.
As I'm in the office the uniform is typically smart/ casual, so I try to wear one Oasis piece per day.






On Thursday Oxford Street were holding an event, so Oasis got involved and was treating all the customers that came into the store with a live DJ, free sweets, drinks of champagne and water, and also free manicures.


It was the first time I'd been to Oasis's Argyll Street store and it did not disappoint. I'd heard great things about the store and it lived up to my expectations! It is massive and the interior is so lovely along with the staff. The shop is 2 floors and has a beautiful changing room where you can be styled by one of Oasis's personal stylists.

As I left the store and made my way home I had a look at all the other brands that were apart of the Oxford Street event, and I'm not saying this because I work for Oasis, but seriously, we had the most exciting vibe out of all the stores and we were definitely giving the best treats out to customers! 

 I can't wait to see what's planned for next week, have a lovely weekend!
:)




1 comment:

Post a Comment