OOTD: Hawaiian Shorts


On Monday me and my boyfriend took a trip to Regents Park in London to enjoy the sun. I had such a nice day playing chess (and winning 2/2 games we played... just saying!) in the sun and enjoying way too much food for two people.

Below are some pictures of the outfit I wore to the park and I really love it. The outfit as a whole has a nautical vibe to it as well as having a lot of pattern incorporated, which somehow, works nicely. 

The top I'm wearing is an old gem from Topshop which is a summer essential in my wardrobe. 

My shorts are from Oasis which am so in love with! They're a lovely bright colour and are really comfortable. I think you could get away with wearing these on a casual day out or even to work.

My sunglasses are from Topshop which have a sort of  grey tortoise shell pattern on them, and my shoes are from Urban Outfitters which are super comfortable and easy to wear. 

The bag I'm wearing is also a staple item of mine (it only every comes off my back when I'm sleeping!). It's from Zara and because of its size it's the perfect bag to take to the park on a picnic. 

I love Regents park because it's so chilled, full of beautiful plants and absolutely massive! 

Where are your favourite places to go in summer? and what other parks in London do you recommend for a chilled summers day out?



1 comment:

Post a Comment