OOTD: Spring Textures

Today's look is full of various textures which I love to play with. I have a soft denim shirt laying over a cotton crochet floral vest, along with a textured faux leather skirt, and finished off with some soft leather Dr. Marten chelsea boots. This look is perfect for today as the weather is beautiful and warm, yet not too hot so you'll need something to cover up with. 


The garments I am wearing are from a mixture of high street shops. My denim shirt is from Monki which is a really affordable store selling lovely on trend clothes. My top is from H&M which I brought last summer and haven't been able to take it off! My skirt is from Oasis which jazzes up a casual look perfectly, and my boots are Dr. Marten Flora boots which are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. 


What do you think of this look? What are your favourite textures to play around with?
:)


1 comment:

Post a Comment