Summer Doc Love

I. am. so. in. love. with. these. shoes...!

How amazing are these Summer Doc Martens?! I first saw them on the Urban Outfitters website earlier in the year and I absolutely fell in love with them at first sight <3 Also, the fact that I grabbed the pair off ebay (almost brand new) for a fraction of their original price makes me love them a little bit more ;) 








Admittedly, they may not be to everyone's taste, however I think they're just so cool! I love chunky shoes and I love doc martens so these are the perfect shoes for the summer, especially as I can't get away with wearing my big Flora Chelsea Doc Martens when its nice and hot. This way I get the best of both worlds :)
They're called the 'Clarissa Strap Sandal' and I can't wait to wear these with some cute shorts or even a summer dress to grunge it up a little. They are also extremely comfortable! The inside lining is so soft and cosy, which I'm really surprised about, so hopefully they be comfortable too! The only think I'm worried about are the terrible tan lines I'm going to get (!).

What do you think of these shoes? What would you team them with?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment