Flawless Flower Necklaces

This Summer I have been absolutely loving the flower necklace trend. Various high street retailers have been selling such lovely pieces of jewellery which are so affordable and fun. 

I first saw this style of necklace whilst working in Oasis. They have been selling this style of accessory for the past 2/3 season and I fell in love with the style as soon as I saw it! They are such an easy way to jazz up and turn a simple outfit into something summery and girly. 
The style in Oasis is one of the bolder versions as they are made out of plastic. There are three different styles, one which is really cute and girly with smaller rounded flowers, and the other two are  more similar with spiky flower petals on the necklaces which give a more edgier look.

Picture from: Asos.com 
Picture from: Oasis
Picture from:Wheretogetit
The second place that I spotted these lovely necklaces is on Asos. They have a daintier collection which are very elegant and subtle. One style is metal with a series of the pastel blue flowers and the other has flowers made of fabric which is quite bold, yet very festival chic. 

Picture from: Asos.com
Picture from: Asos.com
The third store I found one of these pieces was in Primark. I had been looking for this particular one for a while as I had seen someone wearing it. Luckily I found it in the Oxford Street branch after I had been to at least 3 different stores... It's such a perfect colour of blue and is extremely affordable. I love the size and bright colours of the flowers which make it the perfect piece to accessorise simply coloured or plain outfits with.



What do you think of these flower necklaces? Have you spotted them in any other high street stores?


No comments:

Post a Comment