OOTD: Warehouse Lace Kimono

Today is a lovely and warm Summer day in London, the perfect weather for a kimono one might say?
Well to be honest this isn't actually meant to be a kimono, it's a part of a gorgeous lace dress from Warehouse, however the actual dress is a bit too dressy for a trip to the doctors and Westfields, so I decided to take the over piece and team it up with a casual pair of grey skinny jeans and basic stripe top, both from Topshop. 
I love this outfit because it's so light and easy to wear. These jeans are the Joni jeans from Topshop and they are perfect for summer. My shoes are also from Topshop, which to be honest I haven't worn very much as I've been pretty much stuck to my Birkenstocks, however they're really lovely for summer and even to wear in the evening. I thought they were a really nice touch to this outfit as they co-ordinate with this kimono. 
























My hair bobble is from Primark and it my favourite hair accessory this summer. It comes in literally every colour and is only £1.50, plus it looks so great with any outfit!



No comments:

Post a Comment