Perfume Heaven

Over the last few years I have experimented with various perfumes. Some have stayed with me and are still in my collection, however some have not... Today I thought to do a blog post on my perfume collection which may help some of you find the perfect scent to compliment and enhance you. 

One of my first perfumes, which I still have half a bottle of, was actually a birthday present on my 16th birthday. I'm sure as a young teenager, many others had this as a part of their collection too!
It's the 'Versace Red Jeans' Perfume. The perfume comes in a little tin tube with a lady wearing red jeans on it (obviously...), and the bottle itself is very victorian shaped with red coloured perfume sitting inside of it. 
The perfume reminds me so much of my older cousins, when growing up I would see them wearing this perfume, especially the blue one. When I first started to wear it it made me feel so grown up like them!

My second perfume is my Hugo Boss, 'BOSS Orange'. This perfume reminds me so much of my sister as it is her favourite and wear it all the time. its soooo nice and easy to wear! 

The next perfume in my collection isn't one I actually wear, I use it to spray in my room to give it a lovely smell. The perfume is very strong and lingers around for a long time which makes it a great perfume to infuse my bedroom. It's Gilly Hicks 'La Perouse' which is what they use in-store to lure their customers in! 

'Chanel Cristalle' is another perfume in my collection and it was actually given to me by my mum. It's very citrus based and is also very strong and flavoursome! The smell is very mature and I would recommend it for an older woman (who doesn't mind lemons!).

Jo Malone is known for their strong, delicious and natural flavours of perfume. There are a few combinations sold in Jo Malone that I love, however I have only ever picked this one up. They are rather expensive which is why I waited until I was next at duty free to grab a bottle, however if you're not going away any time soon and you don't have enough money to splurge on some Jo Malone perfume, they give out free samples in store (!) so go ahead and get your fingers on some testers to make sure you make the right selection.
The scent I own is called 'English Pear and Freesia' and it is the perfect summery scent that will stay with you throughout the whole day- a lot goes a long way!

My second favourite perfume is by Georgio Armani and it was actually one of my first. My parents brought this for me one Christmas and I ask for it nearly every year! It's name is 'Emporio Armani' which comes in fun and unusual packaging. It's so lovely, easy to wear and fresh, I don't think I will ever get over this smell! I highly recommend it for someone young that wants to start their collection with something they can wear as an every day perfume! I LOVE IT!

My final and most favourite perfume is 'Chance' by Chanel. I wear it on a daily basis and it is the most elegant and luxurious smell I've ever smelt. Again, I hope I never get sick of this scent as it's so effortless and grown up, yet it has a very fresh and floral flavour. The only disadvantage is the price, however I have had this bottle for over half a year and I've still got a third of it left!

One of my other all time flavour is DKNY's Green apple 'Be Delicious' perfume which I no longer own, however it is so addictive I highly recommend trying it in store. It's is very young and flavoursome! 

I also really want to try out the Mark Jacobs 'Daisy' perfume. The packaging is so fun and girly, and from a tester I was given it smelt delicious!!

I hope you like this post and I have given you some ideas if you are looking for a new perfume. The best advice I can give you is to go to your friends, ask for their opinions, smell the kinds they own, and do not be afraid to try some testers in-store! 

What are your favourite perfumes? If you've tried out any of these let me know what you think of them, and if you have the Mark Jacobs 'Daisy' perfume let me know if it's worth purchasing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment