Bootie-ful for Autumn

Autumn is all about the little boot. They are the perfect shoe for rain or sun and they are the ideal way to add height and elegance to an outfit. Alternatively, they can be a great way to add some colour to an otherwise simple outfit, yet they are the perfect slip on and comfortable item.

Below are some of my favourite shoes I've found online which are classic ways of mixing up your wardrobe:


1. H by Hudson at Asos:  £160.00
2. Topshop: £82.00
3. Kurt Geiger: £160.00
4. Kurt Geiger: £95.00


1. New Look: £29.00
2. Zara: £39.99
3. River Island: £60.00


1. H&M: £49.99
2. H&M: £24.00 (sale)
3. Warehouse: £80.00

If I wasn't so conscious about wearing a heeled boot because I am quite tall, I would be buying one of all the above! They're all so wearable and different in their own way, I just can't pick one pair as my favourite.

Let me know in the comments which are your favourite out of the boots I've selected above?

No comments:

Post a Comment