October Favourites

To be frank, I have not been consistent in producing monthly favourite blog posts. In fact I don't actually think I've ever written one up? I think I've only posted pictures on my Instagram page @allhungupblog. Maybe I should make it a new years resolution to complete it for a whole year? Whilst we're on the subject of new year, how are there only 2 more months of this year left!! The past year has flown by because of my gap year, and now its almost the end of yet another... However I am so excited for Christmas this year. The Christmas markets start soon up here in Manchester and I am counting down the days :)

Anyways back to my October favourites...

Beauty: 
- Nivea Pure & Natural Body Lotion: This product is so great. I switched up from my old favourite 'Vaseline Essential Moisture Aloe Fresh' cream and I am really impressed. A little goes a long way and the products is light, creamy and perfect for your whole body.
Fashion:
- Warehouse sparkle top: Such a great piece for the Christmas season with a twist of sport luxe!

- Primark diamond floral necklace: For the past few months I haven't stopped going on abut my Primark necklaces and this month is no different. I am so in love with this piece, it is the perfect colour, shape and size to spice up any outfit!

- Primark grid trousers: Tailored fitted pair of trousers. Can be worn with a slouchy top or dressed up with a blazer and brogues- Look out for a blog post on these coming soon ;)

- H&M Mustard Jumper: Perfect for Autumn, this jumper is the perfect oversized mustard jumper

- Primark speckled badger jumper: Not something I'd usually go for but its the cosiest jumper ever. Ideal to lounge around in on a lazy day and who can resist that face!



















Music:
- Sam Smith 'I'm not the only one': Such a beautiful song, sung by a man with an effortless voice. The music video is a must watch- Dianna Agron looks so beautiful!

- Taylor Swift 'Shake it off': If you want a boogie this one is sure to get you going!

Film/ TV programme:
- The Great British Sewing Bee for Children in Need: I love the actual series of this programme and it happened to be on a few weeks ago to celebrate Children in Need with the help of some celebrities- Louie Spence was amazing!

Life Accessories:
- University note books: From Sainsbury's these note books are the perfect size, shape and colours!

- Starbucks flask: As winter takes over Autumn, these cold mornings when I walk to university are when my flask comes along with me with a delicious hot chocolate inside of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment