Christmas at Cheshire Oaks

So it has been a while... I am so annoyed at myself for blogging on a regular basis! I have been flooded with work recently and I haven't had any time to keep my blog updated :( However, my last assignment of 2014 was handed in on Friday and the xmas holidays are around the corner, so my blog will be looking a little more lively... At least for the next few weeks :)

Anywhoo... Yesterday myself, my boyfriend Kash, and my housemate Erin took a trip to Cheshire Oaks Outlet Centre. Erin had told me so much about it that so we thought it would be a fun day out for a Winters Saturday. I had been to Bicester Village (which is closer to London), so I was expecting a similar kind of thing, and I wasn't wrong. The major differences are the store types, there are a lot more affordable stores and Liverpudlian accents haha! 


We arrived at around 12 which gave us plenty of time to shop around. The first thing we noticed as we pulled in was their massive Christmas tree! It was huuuge, so naturally, we went to check it out. We got to the tree and found out that we could go inside which was even better! It was so beautiful and amazing inside with never-ending strings of lights!

 




After we were finished gazing at the xmas tree, we mooched around the shops. Erin grabbed a lovely pair of boots from Kurt Geiger, and then we popped into Warehouse where I picked up a dress. 

Cheshire Oaks has a great range of shops, from Barbour, French Connection and Burberry, to Warehouse, Nike and Sports Direct. It really does have something for everyone.
We also came across Lindt, and of course we had to go in... It would've been rude not to! 




By two thirty we were getting peckish and earlier we had come across a small German food area next to the big tree, so we grabbed a good old English hot dog with onions and chips. It was dddeeeelliiisshhh! 



I had a great day and to top it off the weather was perfect! On our way home we saw the most amazing sunset. It was like we were in The Lion King. The sky was so red and beautiful, it was the perfect end to a lovely day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment