Winter Patterned Trousers

Even though Summer is over and usually that means it's time to put away the bright patterned trousers, I'm going to demonstrate an easy way to make printed trousers a must have this Winter.

I grabbed this pair of trousers from Primark for a fantastic £12. They have the very trendy grid pattern in black and white which I love at the moment! The shape of these trousers is perfect as they have an ideal balance of being straight but not too tight, plus they have a slight bit of stretch in them so they are super comfortable to wear all day. 

The first look involves a lovely coffee coloured chunky knitted jumper from H&M. I love the three colours that are involved in this look, the black and white trousers with the coffee colour from the jumper. This look can be worn on a regular day out or could be worn as a smart outfit with the addition of a white shirt beneath the jumper.





















For this slouchy look I have gone with an oversized grey t-shirt and a leather jacket. This outfit has a bit of a pyjama look to it which I think is really cool and easy to wear to the likes of university or even a day out shopping as it's super comfortable. To top the look off I would go for a trusty pair of all black converse.


 

The final outfit demonstrates how you can make the trousers a little more dressy and appropriate to wear on a night out. The top I have chosen is from Topshop which incorporates some elegant pleating and some movement. I have also added a camel coloured pashmina to add some colour.



























Patterned trousers are such a quick an easy way to make an outfit standout. Let me know you think of these outfits and what are your favourite ways to style patterned trousers this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment