My Week in Photos

The last week has been a busy one, from Christmas day to New Years Eve, my week has been fun filled with lots of exiting thing. Therefore I thought it would be a nice idea to do a little photo diary since the 25th December...

25th December:
On Christmas day, my boyfriend and I embarked on a drive towards Sheffield. My boyfriend wanted me to see the view and when we arrived it didn't disappoint. The sun was out but it was bloody chilly! When we got home we watched xmas movies, filled our faces with a roast dinner, and constructed a gingerbread house...









26th December:
On boxing day we hit the sales. We were on the hunt for a sat nav, and whilst in Curry's we were a little too amazed with the pen feature on the Windows tablets... 


27th December:
I made my first pie! On the 27th we tucked into a homemade chicken and leek pie. Unfortunately I did not have a dish small enough, therefore the puff pastry sloped inwards, but nevertheless it was delicious...


28th December:
Back in London now, we picked up my sister from the airport and she came back with these massive Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Apparently there's 1000 calories in one!...


29th December:
SALES SALES SALES...


30th December:
On the 30th I held my pre New Years Eve Eve dinner with my friends and had a lovely evening... 


31st December:
For New Years Eve I spent it with my cousins. We spent 3 hours of the evening trying to complete a 1000 piece 'Where's Wally' puzzle and we only managed the outer edge... 


1st January:
Before leaving my cousins house, me and her daughter Millie did a little bit of painting by numbers. Although we didn't finish it, she said she was going to take it in for 'show and tell' (cuuute)...



2nd January:
On Friday myself and two friends went to the Bank of England for a tour and to visit the museum.  In the second picture below I am holding an extremely heavy piece of gold! We somehow ended up in Nandos (whoops!) and then made our way into St. Paul's Cathedral and walked along the Millennium bridge...







3rd January:
The 3rd was a chilled out day where I tried Zoella's Fizz Bar for the first time. It smells delicious...


I hope you've enjoyed looking through my pictures from the last few days. I have really enjoyed this Christmas period, and I hope you did too! Most of these pictures are on my Instagram account @allhungupblog, feel free to give me a follow over there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment