River Island Spring Boots

I LOVE shoe shopping and whilst surfing the net on ASOS I came across these lovely brown booties from River Island. For a while I've wanted a pair of ankle boots with a low heel, however because I'm quite tall I hadn't yet found the perfect pair. But this changed when I came across these beauties... River Island Zip Trim Western Ankle Boots


I have been looking for the perfect boots to wear for Spring as they look great with both dresses and jeans. So when I came across these I swiftly clicked 'add to basket' and the boots arrived 2 days later!

The boots are super comfortable and the heel is a great height as they don't make me feel like I'm towering over everyone, yet the clicking sound of the heel makes me feel like a real adult haha!

They will look great with black skinny jeans and an oversized white jumper don't you think?

Have you started shopping for spring yet? It's never too early in my opinion ;)


1 comment:

Post a Comment