January Favourites 2015

It's the end of the first month of 2015 already, and time for a January favourites. To do monthly favourites at the end of each month is one of my new years resolutions, so here we goooo...

Beauty:

1. Elizabeth Arden lip balm
As I explained in my last blog post, I have always been a fan of Elizabeth Arden products, so when I came across this little lipstick applicator for their lip balm I couldn't wait to use it. I apply it liberally every time I leave the house and it keeps my lips feeling silky soft.


2. Mac 'Lady Danger' lipstick
This lipstick is a gorgeous deep pink/red and is perfect for brightening up and otherwise dark winter outfit. This will remain a staple in my lipstick collection!


3. Sally Hansen nail varnish
Keeping my nails strong and preventing them from chipping once freshly painted is always an issue. However, this nail varnish is a saint!


Fashion:

1. Nike trainers
I joined the gym in January and was given these super bright and cool trainers from my cousin and they are THE most comfortable and light trainers ever. They make going to the gym more exciting (if that's possible) and are a great piece of gym gear.


2. Newlook coated jeans
These jeans are pretty much what I've been searching for my whole life. They are the perfect alternative to leather trousers and are perfect to wear to spice up any outfit. Only drawback is that they make your legs pretty cold :(


3. Mondaine watch
I was given this watch as a present from my parents for christmas and I love it. The fact that it shows the date is the cherry on top, and I love its massive face.



4. Primark sportswear
To make myself look like I actually know what I'm doing when in the gym, I went to Primark to pick up some new sports wear (blog post coming soon!), and they did not let me down. The pieces I picked up are super fun and great quality.


5. Cath Kidston pjs
These super cute pjs are from Cath Kidston and are the snuggliest bottoms. The colour is very festive and the dog print is right up my alley!


6. Warehouse leather jacket
At the start of the year I went on the hunt for a leather jacket. Luckily I came across this one in the Warehouse sale. The fit is perfect and so is the style, it keeps me warm and I love the hardware on the jacket too.



A little something extra:

1. Lemon and Ginger tea
I'm not a tea drinker in the slightest. However this month theres been an epiphany as I have not been able to stop going at this lemon and ginger tea!


2.  Bobble bottle
For Christmas I asked for a refillable bottle that I could take to uni, so my boyfriend brought me this one from' Bobble'. It's the perfect size to fit in my Long Champ backpack and also filters your water.


I can't get over how quick this month has gone and I have a feeling that February is going to go just as fast!
Let me know what your monthly favourites are in the comments below :)

1 comment:

Post a Comment