TOPSHOP Baseball Crop Tee

When clothes shopping, I'd say I'm more likely to purchase garments that would act as staples in my wardrobe than something that's outstanding and bright unless I was shopping for a special occasion. 
Whilst in Topshop last week I picked up this cute top that will definitely be making regular appearances in my everyday outfits: Contrast Trim Copped Tee

The top is navy blue with solid white trimmings around the collar and sleeves. The top is cropped, so it will be perfect to wear with some high waisted jeans during the winter, and with shorts or skirts during the summer. There's no doubt crop tops will be just as big this year! 



The top is £12 and comes in a variety of different colours. It is so soft and easy to wear- I love it!

How would you style this top? I'd love to hear your styling tips :)

1 comment:

Post a Comment