Graduation 2015

As I mentioned in my last blog post... I'm a graduate!! On the 21st of July I graduated from Manchester Metropolitan University with a degree in BSc (Hons) Fashion Buying and Merchandising and a fabulous day it was :)


For the ceremony I wore a dress I picked up in the Miss Guided sample sale. It's a simple little grey number which I accompanied with some gladiator style heels which are from Zara. Keeping it simple.

























My graduation was a little later than the normal ceremony, it started at 6pm. However the ceremony wasn't as painful and long as I was expecting and it gave us plenty of time to go out for dinner and enjoy the evening.

We went to a restaurant called Sappro's Teppinyaki which is basically a resaurant where the chef cooks the meals on a hot plate infront of you. It was one of the most entertaining experiences! I highly recommend going. There were so many little funny tricks and the food was delish.


By the end of the meal we were all knackered, so we went back to our flat and crashed out ready for a shopping filled day on Wednesday. 

After walking around the whole of central Manchester myself, mum and sister popped into one of my favourite bars to grab some lunch. I had been to this particular place before and it's so darn cute. The restaurant is located in the Northern Quarter of Manchester and is called the 'Allotment Bar'.


We came for afternoon tea and it did not disappoint. We ordered the picnic basket along with the veggie platter which was well suited to the lovely interior. 
Now, when I say 'bar' it is more like a country pub as you sit on cute wooden benches, are engrossed by the smell of lavender and walk in on fake grass. It is a great little hidden gem which I came across on the @eatmcr instagram page. 


I hope you've enjoyed this little sneak peak into my graduation day. I really loved my time at uni, it has been a perfect end of an ear and I'm ready to start the next...

No comments:

Post a Comment