Summer Knitwear

'Summer' and 'knitwear' are two subjects I wouldn't normally put together. However, this year I have a selection of kitted pieces I can't wait to get out of my wardrobe for the summer months. 

I brought two knitted tops from Primark recently. I literally couldn't contain my excitement when I saw these in the store. There were some lovely colours, however not many sizes left- so hurry if you're looking to get your hands on these! The tops were available in white, grey, a lovely mustard, and black. I picked up two tops, one in grey/ navy marl and the other in white. I love the simple shape of it and it's versatility to go with many outfits.


They are great little basic items that can be paired with the likes of any bottoms. A few weeks ago I was in Barcelona where the temperature was in its low 20's, and I didn't feel too hot or bothered wearing my knitted pieces at all!

Look 1: Barcelona Sun



Skirt: Topshop
Denim Shirt: Monki
Shoes: Primark

Look 2: Easy Spring

Denim Jacket: Primark
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Zara

Let me know what you think of these little knitted pieces. Will you be buying into this look this summer? x

No comments:

Post a Comment