The Coral Bag

The Coral Bag



Recently, I have been loving handbags. Particularly cross body bags. I love them styled crossed over your body in bright, fun colours to jazz up an outfit.

For this outfit I thought a coral bag would really tie this look all together. This otherwise understated outfit is complimented by this Rebecca Minkoff bag, adding a dash of colour and glamour. 

These Givenchy pumps are to die for! Fun and striking, they suit this day to day look perfectly.

This summer I'm hoping to get my denim shorts out. I have recently been on the hunt for some that are a little longer and finish mid-thigh. I'm not really feeling the short shorts anymore, and these are perfect alternatives. 

As for the denim frilled bardot... Who doesn't need one of these in their wardrobe. Perfect for avoiding tan lines (haha), it screams boho chic!

Let me know what you think of this outfit? What are your thoughts on the bright coral bag to brighten up this outfit? x

No comments:

Post a Comment