Denim Cut Offs

Cut-off shorts are my new fave trend for the Summer. I love the longer length, adding a masculine look to an outfit. They're super easy to wear and can be easily transformed to be more feminine.

I grabbed mine from the Missguided sample sale, however I have seen them on the high street everywhere. Topshop have a great range averrable, as do H&M. On the other hand, If you don't want to buy any, why not cut away at an old pair of jeans?! 


I recently styled these shorts with a easy oatmeal coloured linen vest top from H&M and some nude heels from Zara. I absolutley love the ease of this look. With the addition of a simple choker and a metallic belt, I have instantly jazzed up this outfit. 



I just need some warmer weather to come back out in the UK, and these will be a staple in my wardrobe! x

No comments:

Post a Comment