Graphic Tees & Denim Culottes

As I mentioned in one of my previous blog posts, culottes are one of my new style favourites. I love the look of teaming them with graphic t-shirts and crop tops. They're really versatile. 

Yesterday I went for a casual look in my denim culottes.  I picked them up in the Topshop sale and I'm so glad I did. They will see me through the lack of British Summer and will also be perfect for Autumn too.


My t-shirt, shoes and jacket are all from Missguided. I love the pop of khaki added to this outfit through my bomber jacket. It adds a 'cool' urban edge to the look.


My new espadrille shoes are so gorgeous. They are super comfortable and add a sprinkle of hardware detail.


I can't believe the weekend is over already! I hope you all had a great one x


No comments:

Post a Comment