Pleats For Days

Pleated dresses, pleated tops, pleated jumpsuits... I'm all over it! The textures, shapes and the way the fabric moves, I am obsessed (to say the least).

A few weeks ago I picked up a pleated top and dress whilst shopping in London, but I've been waiting for the sun to finally arrive so I could wear them!

Both are from Primark and were such a bargain! The top was £5 and the dress around £10. I can tell already they're going to be in my wardrobe for a while.

Primark also do a metallic silver jumpsuit which is amazing, however none of the Primark stores I have been into have my size available -boohoo!

So yesterday, as the sun was shining bright, I decided to pull out the pleated dress. I styled it with some studded sandals and clear frame sunglasses from Missguided. So easy and fresh, this look will last me throughout summer. 


The dress comes with a little self-fabric belt, however I think it'd work really nicely with a metallic belt or a double buckle one too!



Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine! x

1 comment:

Post a Comment