A New Found Love





If I'm being honest, I haven't always been the biggest fan of the Gucci style slippers. It wasn't until I saw them in this print that I really took to them. The print is so lovely and they would be the ideal piece to wear to add a little summin'' summin' to an outfit. 

As the print used on the shoes is so busy. I decided to team them up with a simple silky lace detail cami top, and a pair of denim ripped grey jeans. The jeans toughen up the look and the soft white top keeps it all very feminine and luxurious.

The shoes include a gold bar detail on them, and accents of yellow in the print. This is is why I have added a mustard cross body bag from Zara,  particularly with a gold chain to compliment. 

I really like the mix of colour in this outfit, whilst it's not too over powering.

What do you think of this style of shoe? Has this print changed your initial thoughts on them? x 



No comments:

Post a Comment