A Whole Lot of Love for Red

Saturday in Red



Red isn't a colour I would usually go for, however I do love it when it has more of an orangey under tone to it. Topshop are selling a red pleated jumpsuit in just this colour, and I think it would see you through, day to night!

To accessorise the outfit, I have selected a pair of heeled sandals from Mango (which are now £12.99 in the sale btw), and a simple clean line nude cross body bag. The nude colourings will make the colour of the red jumpsuit 'pop' just that little bit more.

To top the look off I've selected an old fave of mine, the reflevtive round frame RayBans in pink, and a gold pineapple print phone case... Why not?!

How do you feel about wearing the colour red? Would you be brave enough to try this look? I love it! X

No comments:

Post a Comment