Printed Oversized Jumpers and Beautiful Biker Boots

Printed oversized jumpers and beautiful biker books



For this outfit I have gone for a biker inspired look. I love the use of hardware that the bag, bracelet and boots have to toughen it up. 
I am obsessed with the hardware used on these Burberry black biker boots. They would make the perfect winter boot. The striped laces and the patch of burgundy is just perfection!

I love the print on this jumper, especially as she's wearing a choker- so on trend haha. The washed khaki colour is also something different to what I'd usually go for. It's very Yeezy inspired. 

I've teamed the jumper with some ripped grey denim jeans, and accessorised with a quilted nylon backpack from Zara. I adore the chain straps on this backpack and it's deep red colour- something new and easy to wear. x

No comments:

Post a Comment